THANK YOU!!! I love you and miss you so very much too!!!
Angel Face - Grandma is bringing you a gift from us for YOUR birthday (sorry we are so slow!!) and Andrea - yours is coming too. We had a bit of an organization issue and didn't get yours to Mom!!!
3 comments:
THANK YOU!!! I love you and miss you so very much too!!!
Angel Face - Grandma is bringing you a gift from us for YOUR birthday (sorry we are so slow!!) and Andrea - yours is coming too. We had a bit of an organization issue and didn't get yours to Mom!!!
SORRY!
LOVE YOU!!!
MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Thanks Dan,
I don't seem to have your email, so I guess we are even. Thanks for posting to my blog.
Hi, it's me. I just wanna remind you that you do have a blog and that I am STILL waiting for you to post something on it. ANYTHING!
LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment