Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grandpa Mikes Birthaday

We spent Tuesday with Grandpa Mike for his birthday. We went to the movies and watched Bee Movie. Grandpa and I missed the first twenty minutes of the movie because we were getting popcorn for T and her Friends. After we were all settled I leaned over and asked T what was happening in the movie. She said "They are flying around." Because that was what the bees were doing. I told grandpa and we just laughed and laughed. Then T spilled the popcorn all over. Then later T's friend spilled his popcorn all over, you know I don't think I saw much of the movie at all.
Later that day we made cup cakes for Grandpa Mikes party, and we invited my family over for dinner. After dinner we played Scrabble, and T was on my team. Until she got board.

2 comments:

beckyjomama said...

I wanna play!! My b-day is in a month. Can you play scrabble over the phone?

Miss you and LOVE you!

PS - I got a lovely letter from the sweetest girl!! I will write her back VERY soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Marla. I found your blog through Becky's. I have one too. Unlike Becky mine isn't very current. Last post was May 9. Sometimes things are better not posted. Duncan goes to my blog so there are a lot of things I would like to say that I don't. I can't believe T is 8. My Morgan is 19 and my BABY Duncan is 16! You can get to my blog from Becky's page. I am to0 lazy to look it up right now.